Fitterer Electric is committed to building a more sustainable future through modeling environmental awareness and responsibility. We take our environmental commitment very seriously, and have outlined a number of policies and best practices in our everyday actions to minimize the impact of our activities on the environment.
Fitterer Electric Ltd. is committed to:
- Actively promoting recycling both internally and amongst our customers and suppliers.
- Meeting or exceeding all environmental legislation that relates to the Company.
- Minimizing waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Sourcing and promoting product ranges to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
- Moving towards completing HVAC upgrades at our head office, demonstrating reduced cooling and heating loads.
- Utilizing electric lifts and battery-charged forklifts where practicable.
- Designing custom maintenance packages for businesses to maximize product life and efficiency.