Innovation. Quality. Results. Does this sound like you?
Our Service Department is expanding, and we need you! We are looking for the following:
Licensed Journeyman Electrician with current first aid, driver’s license and lift ticket, able to work independently and time-manage multiple daily service calls. You are a self-motivated individual with the highest work ethic, and attention to detail.
- 2-5 years’ experience as a commercial electrician
- Previous service/maintenance experience
- Read and interpret electrical, mechanical and architectural drawings and electrical code specifications to determine wiring layouts.
- Cut, thread, bend, assemble and install conduits and other types of electrical conductor enclosures and fittings.
- Heat Tracing
- Ability to lift, push, pull, and move moderately heavy objects (>75lbs)
- Ability to ascend/descend ladders
- Good computer skills including proficiency with MS Office and Email
- Excellent communication skills — ability to interact well with clients and represent the face of our company
- Training, directing & supervision of junior employees & apprentices – inspecting and certifying their work
- Must be willing to work overtime
- Must hold a valid drivers license
- Must posses Industrial First Aid level 1
- Must be able to work independently with attention to detail and impeccable customer service
- Must adhere to company policies, procedures and strict safety regulations, ensuring a safe work environment for coworkers and clients
Fitterer Electric Ltd. is a BC-owned, class-A unrestricted electrical contractor operating since 2000. We are a family owned and operated company and have experience in residential, commercial, hi-rise, retrofit, LED lighting design and installation, and Power Smart retrofit projects. Fitterer Electric can provide you with challenging and rewarding work assignments, provide you with opportunities for personal and professional growth, be recognized for performance, and enjoy a competitive compensation package.