We are hiring again, and crewing up for some exciting new projects starting up shortly!
Are you a Red Seal BC-Certified Journeyman looking for full-time employment with a family-run company? We are looking for you!
Send your resume to info (at) fittererelectric.com and contact us for more information!
Job requirements follow:
- Read and interpret electrical, mechanical and architectural drawings and electrical code specifications to determine wiring layouts.
- Cut, thread, bend, assemble and install conduits and other types of electrical conductor enclosures and fittings.
- Heat Tracing
- Assisting in training, directing & supervision of junior employees and apprentices, inspecting and certifying their work
- Good mathematical, scientific, mechanical and logical reasoning abilities
- Good communication and reading skills
- Industrial First Aid Level 1
- Have a valid Provincial Electrical Journeyman Certificate as well as a Red Seal Certificate
- Must have the ability to work with little supervision and able to life heavy objects
- Ability to work shift work and some weekends
- Required to adhere to company policies, procedures and strict safety regulations, ensuring a safe work environment for coworkers and clients
- Class 5 Drivers’ License