Fitterer Electric is looking for team-players: Journeymen electricians who are looking to work for a family-based company. We offer competitive wages, benefits packages, and a variety of work in industrial, commercial and residential.
Are you looking for a great company to work with? We need you! Contact us!
A Licensed Journeyman Electrician with current first aid, driver’s license and lift ticket, able to work independently and time-manage multiple daily service calls. You are a self-motivated individual with the highest work ethic, and attention to detail.
- 2-5 years’ experience as a commercial electrician
- Previous service/maintenance experience
- Read and interpret electrical, mechanical and architectural drawings and electrical code specifications to determine wiring layouts.
- Cut, thread, bend, assemble and install conduits and other types of electrical conductor enclosures and fittings.
- Heat Tracing
- Ability to lift, push, pull, and move moderately heavy objects (>75lbs)
- Ability to ascend/descend ladders
- Good computer skills including proficiency with MS Office and Email
- Excellent communication skills — ability to interact well with clients and represent the face of our company
- Training, directing & supervision of junior employees & apprentices – inspecting and certifying their work
- Must be willing to work overtime
- Must hold a valid drivers license
- Must posses Industrial First Aid level 1
- Must be able to work independently with attention to detail and impeccable customer service
- Must adhere to company policies, procedures and strict safety regulations, ensuring a safe work environment for coworkers and clients