Journeyman Electrician Wanted!
Fitterer Electric Ltd. is a BC-owned, class-A unrestricted electrical contractor operating since 2000. We are a family owned and operated company and have experience in residential, commercial, hi-rise, retrofit, LED lighting design and installation, and Power Smart retrofit projects. Fitterer Electric can provide you with challenging and rewarding work assignments, you can be provided with opportunities for personal and professional growth, be recognized for performance, and enjoy a competitive compensation package. Check us out here: www.fittererelectric.com and email us at info (at) fittererelectric.com
- Read and interpret electrical, mechanical and architectural drawings and electrical code specifications to determine wiring layouts.
- Cut, thread, bend, assemble and install conduits and other types of electrical conductor enclosures and fittings.
- Heat Tracing
- Assisting in training, directing & supervision of junior employees and apprentices, inspecting and certifying their work
- Good mathematical, scientific, mechanical and logical reasoning abilities
- Good communication and reading skills
- Industrial First Aid Level 1
- Have a valid Provincial Electrical Journeyman Certificate as well as a Red Seal Certificate
- Must have the ability to work with little supervision and able to life heavy objects
- Ability to work shift work and some weekends
- Required to adhere to company policies, procedures and strict safety regulations, ensuring a safe work environment for coworkers and clients
- Class 5 Drivers’ License